Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Reporting: Manager, Client Support
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Department: Client Support
Status: Full time, Employee
Email Resume To: email@example.com
Position Purpose: Perform all responsibilities required within the Client Support department to assure that Alliant “Exceeds the needs of our customers.” Provide day-to-day operational support for all department functions to ensure customer service and sales support operations, including execution of processes and service levels for external and internal stakeholders, are exceeded. Perform other cross-functional company responsibilities as required.
- Supports a customer-focused culture dedicated to delivering high quality service and creating a positive experience for all customers (government, commercial, VAR/Surge/OEM Partners, alliance Partners, distributors, field forces and Alliant members, etc).
- Seeks out and develops strategic relationships with all customers. Maintains these working relationships with constant communication and proactively researches means, methods and solutions to open and potential future issues that deliver value-add service and products.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical device industry experience preferred.
- Ability and experience to personally lead by example and continuously drive Alliant’s Pillars of Belief, including:
- Passion for exceeding the needs of our customers
- Dedication to providing great leadership for everyone who works at Alliant Healthcare
- Devotion to the best quality in everything we do
- Commitment to holding ourselves and each other accountable for our success
- Genuine concern for the needs of everyone who comes in contact with Alliant Healthcare
- Demonstrated customer relationship building.
- Effective problem solving, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing company.
- Ability to facilitate group meetings.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.