Job Title: Pricing & Contracts Specialist
Reporting: Director of Contracting
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Status: Full time, Employee
Industry: Healthcare / Medical Device
The Pricing and Contracts Specialist will lead the sustainable and strategic execution and management of Alliant’s current and future government contracts, working closely with OEM’s to ensure accurate pricing analysis, timely government contract submissions, and pricing alignment. This position will work cross-functionally with Alliant’s OEM partners, Federal Agencies, internal stakeholders, and others to ensure the execution of a robust and sustainable contracting strategy. This position will perform all pricing and contracting functions required within the contracting department to assure that Alliant “Exceeds the needs of our customers.” This position will execute day-to-day operations to ensure timely and accurate contracting and sales support operations, including execution and management of government contracts (ECAT, DAPA, FSS, MSPV, etc.), OEM price files, internal / external contract communications, and more.
- Responsible for executing daily operations pertaining to Alliant’s established and upcoming government contracts
- Contracts include but are not limited to: ECAT, FSS, DAPA, MSPV, IDIQ’s, BPA’s, NX Agreements, and more.
- Create and execute processes and procedures to manage all federal government contracts effectively, including contract renewals, modifications, internal / external communications, etc.
- Create and execute processes and procedures to manage price files from OEM partners.
- Seek out and develop strategic relationships with all applicable OEM’s to ensure timely
accuracy of price files and government contract availability.
- Provides necessary cross functional operations support including, but not limited to:
- Government contract administration
- Ensuring that pricing and contracts are current, updated, and communicated
- Provide direction and support to entire Contracting team
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate, and execute contracts
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years pricing / contracting experience required.
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical device industry experience strongly preferred.
- Ability and experience to personally lead by example and continuously drive Alliant’s Pillars of Belief, including:
- Passion for exceeding the needs of our customers
- Dedication to providing great leadership for everyone who works at Alliant Healthcare
- Devotion to the best quality in everything we do
- Commitment to holding ourselves and each other accountable for our success
- Genuine concern for the needs of everyone who comes in contact with Alliant Healthcare
- Demonstrated customer relationship building.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated firm understanding of federal government contracts and compliance regulations
- Effective problem solving, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with contracts and pricing strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing, and rapidly growing company.
- Ability to facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to assess and execute growth strategies and implement the resources and processes
necessary to achieve growth expectations.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.