Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Reporting: Manager, Client Support
Location Grand Rapids, MI
Department: Client Support
Status: Full time, Employee
Perform all responsibilities required within the Client Support department to assure that Alliant “Exceeds the needs of our customers.” Provide day-to-day operational support for all department functions to ensure customer service and sales support operations, including execution of processes and service levels for external and internal stakeholders, are exceeded. Perform other cross-functional company responsibilities as required.
- Supports a customer-focused culture dedicated to delivering high quality service and creating a positive experience for all customers, vendors and partners.
- Maintains working relationships with constant communication. Proactively seeks means, methods and solutions to open and potential issues.
- Reviews and processes customer orders, contracts and requests accurately and efficiently.
- Provides an excellent customer service experience via phone and written communication.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical device industry experience preferred.
- Ability and experience to personally lead by example and continuously drive Alliant’s Pillars of Belief, including:
- Passion for exceeding the needs of our customers
- Dedication to providing great leadership for everyone who works at Alliant Healthcare
- Devotion to the best quality in everything we do
- Commitment to holding ourselves and each other accountable for our success
- Genuine concern for the needs of everyone who comes in contact with Alliant Healthcare
- Demonstrated customer relationship building.
- Effective problem solving, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing company.
- Ability to facilitate group meetings.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.